Would you like to become an ActionWorks® Certified Instructor (ACI)? You will be licensed to teach ActionWorks courses for your company or as a consultant by following these simple steps:
- Attend the ActionWorks Application Business Process Modeling (BPM101) course as a pre-requisite for becoming an ACI.
- Register for the course you are interested in teaching as a prospective ACI.
- Please see the Schedule of courses held at our Oakland, CA facilities.
- There is an additional fee of $1,000.00 for becoming an ACI.
- You will receive an ACI Information Guide after registering for the course.
- Attend the course.
- Courses in Oakland typically run Monday through Thursday.
- Take the Certification Exam.
- Certification Exams are given on the Friday following the conclusion of the course.
- Schedule a Certification Interview with one of our instructors after you take the Exam.
Please register for courses using the Registration Form, which can be printed out
and faxed to us at
1.510.380.5067 or mailed to:
Action Technologies, Inc.
PO Box 39
San Leandro, CA 94577-0139
Please see the Pricing page for information on the cost of courses. Payment may be made with:
Credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express)
A signed purchase order
Registration and payment (or a signed purchase order) must be received one week prior to the start of a course.
| Copyright © 1999-2017 Action Technologies Inc.
|ActionWorks, the Action Technologies business process analysis and redesign methodology, and the Business Interaction Model are protected under US Patents 6,073,109; 6,058,413; 5,734,837; 5,630,069; and 5,208,748